Friday, December 15, 2006

Mile High (Jinx)

Hey this is Six here. I've been holding it down in
Denver, CO and MAN! This town is cool. They have
really tall buildings and really tall hills that are
white! Not to mention the ladies here are just
fantastic! I hate to leave but if I stay here much
longer I'll end up getting married, and I'm just not
ready for that yet.




These cows were really great, they were mighty big but just all around good guys.



This was a cool place, I got dizzy looking at all the angles but Will set me down and I was back to norm. I
like it though!



Dan surprised me here. I could not believe it when I saw it. My hero, the original Man In Black painted on
side of a bar. It was just too fantastic!



Man this guy was just barging down the street. Denver
has got some strange things lurking around thats for
sure.

Well like I said Denver had it all and I hate to leave
but I think if I stay too much longer I'll never
leave. I'll be back some day though (don't worry
Lillian and Stripperella). It seems that Council
Bluffs, Iowa is my next destination. I'd never heard
of this place but I was informed that it's across the
river from Omaha, Nebraska which is where they filmed
"About Schmidt" and the band "The Faint" hails from
there. Maybe I could dance with them. Who knows but
I'll see you all soon.
Six

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home