Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Romance in the Mile High City. Cont.....

Continued from previous post.....


I only excused myself to the young ladies room for a moment.



I couldn't believe what I saw! Who's she!? Where did she come from!?



He said I wasn't really his type anyway, that he needed someone of his stature and taste. I just don't get it!




Well, I hope he's happy. I still think of him everyday. He's the most intelligently charming man I've ever met.

----------------------------
SIX!!!! What were you thinking? One day you will learn that classic beauty, conversation and a real connection always beat pasties and a steal pole.

Please be sure to swing by Six's hot date's MySpace page to check it out (the real one, not the plastic one).
If you are in Denver anytime soon, check out Plastic Chapel as well.

Fire Lily Concepts
Plastic Chapel Toys and Art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home