Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Next stop....OAKLAND!!!

Dear folks,
My luggage arrived safely in Oakland, California. I am staying with a family that seems very wholesome after my debauched adventures in New York. My hostess, and the "big boss" in this family is a small girl named Althea. She has been my constant companion and play-date partner. Althea is constantly being photographed, and my presence only seemed to encourage her parents pesky paparazzi-like behavior. I've enclosed some photos of our exploits.

The Oakland Zoo:
Althea and I had our first play-date at the zoo.
My favorites were the elephants and frogs.

Here are Althea and me, and her ever-present mother.

The Bowling Green Rescue:

The next day we went to the Lake Meritt park, where I became overwhelmed by the vast expanse of the sunny lawn bowling greens. I became disoriented and Althea had to come to my rescue. The whole embarrassing event was, of course, captured on camera by her mother.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home