Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Well today is 6-6-6 and little Six seems to think that he should be lavished with gifts and praise.
Some people seem to think that he may actually be the devil incarnate, but seriously, look at this little guy, he is way to cute to be evil, but then again, so was Rosemary's baby.....oooh....ahhhh.

Please feel free to post a comment and wish Six a happy 6-6-6, it is a special day for him. Kind of the equivalent to if your name was John and there was a John - John - John day, you'd feel pretty special, I am sure of it.

So is everyone gearing up for the big journey? I will have pictures going up next week from Six's first stop in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada and hopefully he will have found a sponsor to help him fund his big trip around the world as well. I've had quite a few people really like the whole concept of what I am doing and express interest in sponsoring the trip. I only wish I was able to go with him, but shipping a real girl around the world gets really expensive ;) Maybe if I also was made of lightweight vinyl.

Anyway......
Have a great 6-6-6 and remember.....it's just a number folks.

P6

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home