Monday, May 29, 2006

Well Thursday is the big day, sort of........ ;)

Let's just say it involves our mascot, 66 points on the map, hopefully each and every one of you and your friends the world over!!! Sounds like someone is taking a trip to me........


The day we announce exactly what is going on, we will have more information specifically for all of you that have been our friends from the beginning on how you can get involved and be the first to start something quite fun and unique.

Thanks again for your support and be sure to check back on Thursday.

Cheers,
P6

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home